TGS will have four weeks of camp this summer! Each of the four one-week sessions will have camps for
preschool, rising kindergarten through eighth graders, and mountain biking. The dates for the camps are:
Session 1: June 25-29
Session 2: July 2-6 (there will be no camp on July 4th)
Session 3: July 9-13
Session 4: July 16-20
9:00 am to 1:30 pm
- Session : $195 Animals of Vermont! We will hike, make art, and learn about the animals that we see all round us.
- Session : $165 Bugs, Frogs, and Fun! We will watch for butterflies, caterpillars, and other insects in the field. We will also
- spend time at the pond and the stream observing the aquatic life. All the while, we’ll sing songs, play games, and complete some cool
- Session 3: $195 Art and Nature! Our hiking and nature exploration will lead to creative, beautiful pieces of art both made with
- and inspired by nature.
- Session : $195 Enchanted Forests! We will delve into a fantasy world where the forest will come alive with fairies, gnomes, and
- other magical creatures. We will try to spot signs of them in the wood. We will make them cozy homes, we will hear stories, and create
- fun dances. It will be a magical adventure for all!
Join us for any three sessions and get a $45 discount! Sign up for all four and save $60!
Kindergarten - 8th Grade Camp
9:00 am to 1:30 pm. Optional swimming available from 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm.
- Session : $235 Drum making, art, and nature adventures
- Session : $190 Outdoor skills, art, and fencing
- Session : $235 Fencing, theater, and outdoor skills and adventures
- Session : $235 Outdoor shelters, Dungeons & Dragons, puppet making, and garden-to-kitchen
Campers in the K-8 Camp can sign up for swimming at the Putney Pool from 1:30-3:30!
Swimming is available for $15 for Sessions 1, 3, or 4, and $10 for Session 2.
Register for any three sessions and get a $50 discount! Sign up for all four and get $75 off!
Mountain Bike Camp
With Daq Woods and his skilled assistants!
Session 1 goes from 8:45 am to 1:00 with optional swimming available from 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm.
Sessions 2, 3, and 4 go from 8:45 am to 4:00 pm.
- Session : $250 ($260 with swimming) Intro to riding technique and mechanics; shorter, more moderate rides.
- Session : $240 For experienced riders seeking longer, more challenging rides on single track.
- Session 3 or Session : $300 For experienced riders seeking longer, more challenging rides on single track.
Join us for any three sessions and get a $50 discount! Register for all four and save $75!
Please contact Hop Hopkins at 802-387-5364 ext. 115 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to see you at TGS this summer!